Rockies' Jon Gray out for the season with fractured foot
Colorado Rockies pitcher Jon Gray has been placed on the 60-day injured list with a left foot fracture.
Gray was slated to start Wednesday against the Diamondbacks, but obviously that is not happening now. It is not clear how or when Gray got hurt. Pitcher Tim Melville was called up from Triple-A to take his place on the roster and will start on Wednesday.
Gray finishes the season with a 3.84 ERA and 1.35 WHIP, to go along with 150 strikeouts and 56 walks in 150 innings.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers September 29th, 2019
- Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Rockies' Drew Butera catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Yonathan Daza in center field for Colorado on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Colorado's Nolan Arenado resting on Saturday September 28th, 2019