Brock Holt sitting Sunday for Red Sox
Boston Red Sox second baseman Brock Holt is not starting in Sunday afternoon's series finale versus left-hander Joey Lucchesi and the San Diego Padres.
Holt went 1-for-3 with a go-ahead homer in the ninth inning of a 5-4 victory over the Padres on Saturday. He scored twice. Chris Owings is starting at second base on Sunday for Boston.
numberFire's models expect Holt to record 1 home run, 5 RBI, 1 steal, and 5 runs scored over the rest of the season.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Christian Vazquez (hamstring) back for Red Sox's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Mitch Moreland starting for Red Sox Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Mookie Betts (foot) in right field for Red Sox's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Boston's Chris Owings in the Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019
- J.D. Martinez hitting cleanup for the Red Sox Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Sandy Leon in the lineup Saturday for the Red Sox September 28th, 2019