Eric Thames taking seat for Brewers in Thursday's finale
Milwaukee Brewers first baseman Eric Thames is not starting in Thursday afternoon's series finale versus left-hander Caleb Smith and the Miami Marlins.
Tyler Austin is replacing Thames on first base and in the fifth spot in the lineup on Wednesday.
numberFire's models expect Austin to score 7.2 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's priced at $2,500. Our models also expect Thames to record 2 homers, 6 RBI, and 6 runs scored over the rest of the season.
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Washington's Max Scherzer (neck) scratched, Joe Ross to start in Game 5 October 27th, 2019
- Nationals' Howie Kendrick returns to the lineup for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Nationals' Yan Gomes catching World Series Game 4 on Saturday October 26th, 2019