Albert Pujols cleaning up Tuesday for Angels
Los Angeles Angels first baseman Albert Pujols is batting cleanup in Tuesday's series opener against right-hander Luis Severino and the New York Yankees.
Pujols went 2-for-4 with a home run, a double, 4 RBI, and a stolen base while hitting third on Sunday. David Fletcher and Kole Calhoun are hitting second and third, respectively, on Tuesday. Andrelton Simmons, Jared Walsh, Luis Rengifo, and Michael Hermosillo are lined up 5-8.
numberFire's models expect Pujols to score 12.2 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $3,000. The Angels' lineup overall may not be the best target, with one of the lowest implied totals (3.55 runs) on a full slate as heavy underdogs.
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Angels' David Fletcher 'could grab some games in the outfield' February 16th, 2020
- Dodgers will not trade Joc Pederson to the Angels February 11th, 2020
- Dodgers receive Luis Rengifo in two-player deal with Angels February 4th, 2020
- Angels reportedly acquire Joc Pederson in trade with Dodgers February 4th, 2020
- Tommy La Stella starting on Sunday for Los Angeles September 29th, 2019
- Kevan Smith not in Angels' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019