Austin Meadows leading off for Rays versus Dodgers
Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Austin Meadows is leading off on Wednesday versus the Los Angeles Dodgers.
The last time Meadows led off was on August 20. He's been absolutely scorching in September, batting .426/.508/.926 with 7 home runs, 6 doubles, 18 RBI, 3 steals, and 17 scores in 15 games.
numberFire's models expect Meadows to score 13.2 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $4,400.
- Asdrubal Cabrera in Washington's Game 1 lineup on Tuesday October 22nd, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki starting for Washington in Game 1 October 22nd, 2019
- Yan Gomes sitting for Washington in Game 1 of World Series October 22nd, 2019
- Edwin Encarnacion returns to the Yankees' lineup on Saturday October 19th, 2019
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton sitting on Saturday October 19th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado catching for Houston on Saturday October 19th, 2019
- Yandy Diaz (foot) still sitting for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Travis d'Arnaud cleaning up Thursday for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Brandon Lowe on Rays' bench versus Astros in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Eric Sogard starting for Rays Thursday in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Joey Wendle on hot corner for Rays Tuesday in ALDS Game 4 October 8th, 2019
- Austin Meadows leading off for Rays Game 4 versus Astros October 8th, 2019