Tommy Pham batting second Wednesday for Rays
Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Tommy Pham is batting second on Wednesday versus the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Pham is swapping with Austin Meadows, who is leading off for the first time in nearly a month. Pham went 0-for-5 with a strikeout on Tuesday. Travis d'Arnaud is moving from third to fifth in the order.
numberFire's models expect Pham to score 9.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $4,000.
- Josh Reddick enters Astros' lineup for ALCS Game 3 October 15th, 2019
- Nationals' Michael Taylor not starting in Game 3 Monday October 14th, 2019
- Matt Carpenter not starting Monday's Game 3 for the Cardinals October 14th, 2019
- Victor Robles back in the Nationals' lineup Monday for NLCS Game 3 October 14th, 2019
- Jose Martinez starting for St. Louis in NLCS Game 3 Monday October 14th, 2019
- Yankees' Cameron Maybin starting in left field on Sunday October 13th, 2019
- Yandy Diaz (foot) still sitting for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Travis d'Arnaud cleaning up Thursday for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Brandon Lowe on Rays' bench versus Astros in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Eric Sogard starting for Rays Thursday in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Joey Wendle on hot corner for Rays Tuesday in ALDS Game 4 October 8th, 2019
- Austin Meadows leading off for Rays Game 4 versus Astros October 8th, 2019