Anthony Rizzo (ankle) a late addition to Cubs Thursday lineup, Victor Caratini to bench
Chicago Cubs infielder Anthony Rizzo was a late addition to Thursday's lineup in the team's game against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Rizzo had been out for the last week after injuring his ankle during the course of the game, but the All-Start first baseman reportedly pushed to get cleared and take the field with the Cubs fighting for a playoff spot. He's batting leadoff against Cardinals starter Jack Flaherty. Victor Caratini is headed to the bench.
Our models project Rizzo for 12.4 FanDuel points across 4.58 plate appearances.
- Houston's Zack Greinke announced as Thursday's Game 4 starter October 16th, 2019
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka starting in Thursday's Game 4 against Houston October 16th, 2019
- Yankees-Astros ALCS Game 4 postponed to Thursday October 16th, 2019
- Nationals complete sweep of Cardinals, Howie Kendrick named 2019 NLCS MVP October 16th, 2019
- Jose Altuve homers, scores a pair as Astros take ALCS Game 3 October 16th, 2019
- Yan Gomes catching for Nationals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Ben Zobrist starting for Cubs in final game of season September 29th, 2019
- Willson Contreras catching Sunday afternoon for Cubs September 29th, 2019
- David Bote starting at third base for the Cubs on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Addison Russell returns to the Cubs' lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Cubs' Jonathan Lucroy hitting in the fifth spot on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Willson Contreras out of the Cubs' Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019