Kris Bryant (ankle) out of the Cubs' Tuesday lineup
Chicago Cubs third baseman / outfielder Kris Bryant (ankle) is not starting in Tuesday's matchup against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Bryant will receive the night off after exiting Sunday's game with a right ankle sprain.
In 543 at-bats this season, Bryant is hitting .282 with 31 home runs and 77 RBI.
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Ben Zobrist starting for Cubs in final game of season September 29th, 2019
- Willson Contreras catching Sunday afternoon for Cubs September 29th, 2019
- David Bote starting at third base for the Cubs on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Addison Russell returns to the Cubs' lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Cubs' Jonathan Lucroy hitting in the fifth spot on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Willson Contreras out of the Cubs' Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019