Christian Walker sitting for Diamondbacks on Tuesday
Arizona Diamondbacks first baseman Christian Walker is not starting on Tuesday night versus right-hander Jack Flaherty and the St. Louis Cardinals.
Walker went 3-for-4 with a solo home run and a pair of runs scored in a loss to the Cardinals on Monday. Jake Lamb is moving to first base Tuesday and cleaning up. Eduardo Escobar is on the hot corner while Domingo Leyba starts on second base and bats second.
Walker has averaged 10.1 FanDuel points in 147 games for the Diamondbacks this season.
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Caleb Joseph catching for Diamondbacks Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Adam Jones on Diamondbacks' bench in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Wilmer Flores starting Sunday as Diamondbacks close year September 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Alex Avila starting behind the plate on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Diamondbacks' Jake Lamb hitting in the fifth spot on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Arizona's Jarrod Dyson leading off on Saturday September 28th, 2019