Update: DJ Stewart starting for Orioles versus Blue Jays
Baltimore Orioles outfielder DJ Stewart is now starting on Tuesday versus the Toronto Blue Jays.
The Orioles adjusted their lineup after the Blue Jays scratched Anthony Kay (back) and replaced him with left-hander Thomas Pannone. Stewart is now starting in right field instead of Anthony Santander and batting seventh.
numberFire's models expect Stewart to score 7.6 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $2,500.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Mark Trumbo at DH for Baltimore versus Red Sox September 29th, 2019
- Hanser Alberto on third base in Orioles' season finale September 29th, 2019
- Austin Hays starting for Orioles in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Orioles' Richie Martin is in the starting lineup Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Baltimore's Steve Wilkerson starting Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Austin Wynns catching Saturday for Baltimore September 28th, 2019