Mookie Betts (foot) out Wednesday for Red Sox
Boston Red Sox outfielder Mookie Betts (foot) is not starting on Wednesday versus left-hander Kolby Allard and the Texas Rangers.
Betts was lifted from Tuesday night's game against the Rangers with renewed discomfort in his left foot. It's possible the Red Sox hold him out over the final few games. Gorkys Hernandez is covering right field and hitting seventh on Wednesday.
numberFire's models expect Hernandez to score 5.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $2,000.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Christian Vazquez (hamstring) back for Red Sox's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Mitch Moreland starting for Red Sox Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Mookie Betts (foot) in right field for Red Sox's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Boston's Chris Owings in the Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019
- J.D. Martinez hitting cleanup for the Red Sox Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Sandy Leon in the lineup Saturday for the Red Sox September 28th, 2019