Update: Willie Calhoun (forearm) in right field Thursday for Rangers
Texas Rangers outfielder Willie Calhoun (forearm) is starting in Thursday afternoon's series finale versus the Boston Red Sox.
Calhoun was initially held out of the lineup after exiting Wednesday's game against the Red Sox with a left forearm contusion. He's now starting in left field and hitting third. Danny Santana is in the cleanup spot.
numberFire's models expect Calhoun to score 11.6 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's priced at $3,000.
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Scott Heineman sitting on Sunday for Texas September 29th, 2019
- Nick Solak not in Rangers' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa in Texas' Saturday lineup against New York September 28th, 2019
- Rangers' Ronald Guzman starting at first base on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Scott Heineman starting on Friday for Texas September 27th, 2019
- Ronald Guzman not in Rangers' Friday lineup September 27th, 2019