Scott Kingery sitting for Phillies in D.C.
Philadelphia Phillies infielder/outfielder Scott Kingery is not starting in Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Stephen Strasburg and the Washington Nationals.
Kingery is taking a seat after going 1-for-4 with a pair of stolen bases in a loss to the Nationals on Wednesday. Maikel Franco is replacing Kingery at third base and the seventh spot in the order.
Kingery has averaged 10.1 FanDuel points per game in his second year in the majors. He's slashed .259/.316/.478 with 19 homers, 55 RBI, 13 steals, and 64 runs scored in 125 games (497 plate appearances).
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Phillies fire manager Gabe Kapler after two seasons, per report October 10th, 2019
- Andrew Knapp catching for Phillies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Brad Miller starting for Phillies in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Deivi Grullon catching for Philadelphia on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Phillies' Phil Gosselin in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Sean Rodriguez batting fifth on Saturday September 28th, 2019