Nick Castellanos out of Cubs' lineup versus Pirates
Chicago Cubs right fielder Nick Castellanos is not starting in Thursday's series finale versus right-hander Joe Musgrove and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
The Cubs are resting most of their starters after being officially eliminated from playoff contention on Wednesday. Ian Happ is moving to right field in place of Castellanos and hitting second. David Bote is making the start on third base and batting sixth.
numberFire's models believe Bote offers nice DFS value on Thursday, as he's priced at $2,200 and the metrics have him down for 10.8 FanDuel points. Happ is projected for 12.3 FP and costs $2,600. The Cubs have an implied total of 4.68 runs in a game with an over/under of 9.0 runs.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Ben Zobrist starting for Cubs in final game of season September 29th, 2019
- Willson Contreras catching Sunday afternoon for Cubs September 29th, 2019
- David Bote starting at third base for the Cubs on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Addison Russell returns to the Cubs' lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Cubs' Jonathan Lucroy hitting in the fifth spot on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Willson Contreras out of the Cubs' Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019