Jeff McNeil sitting on Thursday for New York
New York Mets infielder Jeff McNeil is not in the lineup on Thursday in the team's game against the Miami Marlins.
McNeil is being replaced in left field by J.D. Davis against Marlins starter Jordan Yamamoto. Davis will bat fourth in the lineup.
In 567 plate appearances this season, McNeil has a .318 batting average and a .916 OPS.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Tomas Nido behind bag as Mets finish out season September 29th, 2019
- Amed Rosario in Mets' Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Michael Conforto sitting on Friday for Mets September 27th, 2019
- Amed Rosario not in Mets' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019
- Jeff McNeil sitting on Thursday for New York September 26th, 2019
- Wilson Ramos sitting on Thursday for New York September 26th, 2019