Ryan O'Hearn not starting Saturday for the Royals
Kansas City Royals first baseman Ryan O'Hearn is not in the starting lineup on Saturday against the Minnesota Twins.
Cheslor Cuthbert is starting at first base in his place.
Our models project O'Hearn to score 8.9 FanDuel points in Sunday's season finale.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Ryan McBroom in Royals' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Nicky Lopez not in Royals' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Nick Dini starting for Saturday for the Royals September 28th, 2019
- Kansas City's Humberto Arteaga in the starting lineup Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Royals' Erick Mejia starting Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Ryan McBroom not in the Royals' Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019