Derek Fisher heads to Blue Jays' bench on Saturday afternoon
Toronto Blue Jays left fielder Derek Fisher will not be in the lineup for Saturday's game versus the Tampa Bay Rays.
Fisher batted at the bottom of the order in Friday's game, but will make way for Anthony Alford to get the start on Saturday against the lefty Ryan Yarbrough.
numberFire's models project Fisher for 0 runs and 0 RBI over the remainder of the season.
- Julio Urias will start 2020 season in Dodgers' rotation February 22nd, 2020
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (knee) out again for Blue Jays in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Breyvic Valera starting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Drury sitting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Reese McGuire heads to Blue Jays' bench on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Billy McKinney absent from Blue Jays' lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019