Mookie Betts (foot) in right field for Red Sox's season finale
Boston Red Sox outfielder Mookie Betts (foot) is starting in Sunday's season finale against the Baltimore Orioles.
Betts has been dealing with some foot soreness, but he's in right field and leading off as the Red Sox and Orioles close out their seasons. Gorkys Hernandez is moving to left field and batting eighth, sending Sam Travis to the bench.
numberFire's models expect Betts to score 15.1 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $4,400.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Christian Vazquez (hamstring) back for Red Sox's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Mitch Moreland starting for Red Sox Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Mookie Betts (foot) in right field for Red Sox's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Boston's Chris Owings in the Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019
- J.D. Martinez hitting cleanup for the Red Sox Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Sandy Leon in the lineup Saturday for the Red Sox September 28th, 2019