Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale
Colorado Rockies shortstop Trevor Story is not starting in the final game of the regular season versus right-hander Adrian Houser and the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday afternoon.
If Saturday was Story's last game of the year, then he went out in style, as the shortstop smacked a walk-off homer in the bottom of the 10th inning to lift the Rockies to a 3-2 victory over the Brewers. It was his 16th dinger in 68 games since the All-Star break. Overall, he's slashed .294/.363/.554 with 35 homers, 85 RBI, 23 steals, and 111 runs scored across 656 plate appearances. Garrett Hampson is manning shortstop for the Rockies on Sunday, with Pat Valaika on second base and batting seventh.
numberFire's models expect Valaika to score 6.7 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $2,500. Hampson is projected for 12.3 FP and costs $3,700.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers September 29th, 2019
- Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Rockies' Drew Butera catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Yonathan Daza in center field for Colorado on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Colorado's Nolan Arenado resting on Saturday September 28th, 2019