Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers
Colorado Rockies outfielder Ian Desmond is not starting in the final game of the regular season versus right-hander Adrian Houser and the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday afternoon.
Desmond went 2-for-4 with a solo homer and a triple in an extra-inning win over the Brewers on Saturday in what may have been the veteran's 2019 finale. He owns a .255/.310/.479 batting line with 20 taters, 65 RBI, 3 steals, and 64 runs scored across 482 plate appearances. Raimel Tapia is starting in left field and hitting fifth.
numberFire's models expect Desmond to score 9.1 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $3,000.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers September 29th, 2019
- Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Rockies' Drew Butera catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Yonathan Daza in center field for Colorado on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Colorado's Nolan Arenado resting on Saturday September 28th, 2019