Dallas Keuchel draws start for Braves Thursday in NLDS Game 1
Atlanta Braves pitcher Dallas Keuchel is starting Game 1 of the National League Division Series against right-hander Miles Mikolas and the St. Louis Cardinals.
Keuchel recorded a 3.75 ERA and 1.37 WHIP with 91 strikeouts and 39 walks across 112 2/3 innings for the Braves this season after signing in June. He earned an 8-8 record in 19 starts.
Keuchel averaged 29.8 FanDuel points per outing.
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Marlins' Jonathan Villar expected to start in center field February 17th, 2020
- Angels' David Fletcher 'could grab some games in the outfield' February 16th, 2020
- Atlanta's Cole Hamels (shoulder) 'at least a few weeks away from being cleared to throw' February 16th, 2020
- Matt Joyce out of Atlanta's Game 5 lineup October 9th, 2019
- Atlanta's Adam Duvall batting sixth on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Adam Duvall may start for Braves Wednesday in NLDS Game 5 October 8th, 2019
- Braves deploying the same lineup in Monday's NLDS Game 4 October 7th, 2019
- Brian McCann behind Braves' bag again Friday in Game 2 October 4th, 2019