Josh Hader blows save, Brewers knocked out by Nationals
Milwaukee Brewers reliever Josh Hader blew the save in a 4-3 loss to the Washington Nationals on Tuesday in the National League Wild Card Game.
Hader entered in the eighth inning with a two-run advantage. He then proceeded to allow 3 runs (2 earned) on 2 hits with a walk and 2 strikeouts, leading to an abrupt end of the Brewers' season.
Hader recorded a 2.62 ERA and 0.81 WHIP with 138 strikeouts and 20 walks over 75 2/3 innings (61 games) in the regular season, converting 37-of-44 saves.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Josh Hader blows save, Brewers knocked out by Nationals October 2nd, 2019
- Brewers' Ben Gamel sitting on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Lorenzo Cain in center field on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Brewers' Cory Spangenberg resting on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Ryan Braun batting fifth on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Lorenzo Cain (ankle) listed on Tuesday's Wild Card roster October 1st, 2019