Kolten Wong lined up sixth for Cardinals in NLDS Game 2
St. Louis Cardinals second baseman Kolten Wong is hitting sixth Friday afternoon in Game 2 of the National League Division Series versus right-hander Mike Foltynewicz and the Atlanta Braves.
Wong went 2-for-4 with a 2-run double and a walk drawn out of the seventh spot in the order Thursday in Game 1 as the Cardinals pulled off a 7-6 win. It was his first game in two weeks due to a hamstring injury. The only change the Cardinals made for Game 2 was Wong and DeJong swapping batting places, with DeJong in the seven-hole.
numberFire's models expect Wong to score 8.5 FanDuel points in Game 2. He's priced at $2,600. The Cardinals have an implied total of 4.36 runs on Friday's four-game slate.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals October 15th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Matt Carpenter not starting Monday's Game 3 for the Cardinals October 14th, 2019
- Jose Martinez starting for St. Louis in NLCS Game 3 Monday October 14th, 2019