Nelson Cruz at DH Friday for Twins in Game 1
Minnesota Twins designated hitter Nelson Cruz is batting third Friday versus left-hander James Paxton and the New York Yankees in Game 1 of the American League Division Series.
Cruz hit above .300 for the first time since 2015 in the regular season. Miguel Sano is on third base and batting fifth. Ronald Torreyes is sitting.
numberFire's models expect Cruz to score 12.5 FanDuel points on Friday. He's priced at $4,300. The Twins have an implied total of 3.67 runs as underdogs on the road against the Yankees in Game 1.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2 October 5th, 2019
- C.J. Cron sitting Saturday for Minnesota October 5th, 2019
- Max Kepler (shoulder) starting for Twins in Game 1 Friday October 4th, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota October 4th, 2019
- Nelson Cruz at DH Friday for Twins in Game 1 October 4th, 2019
- Eddie Rosario in Twins' Game 1 lineup versus Yankees October 4th, 2019