Eddie Rosario in Twins' Game 1 lineup versus Yankees
Minnesota Twins outfielder Eddie Rosario is starting Friday versus left-hander James Paxton and the New York Yankees in Game 1 of the American League Division Series.
Rosario is replacing Ian Miller in right field and hitting cleanup.
numberFire's models expect Rosario to score 10.9 FanDuel points on Friday. He's priced at $3,600. The Twins have an implied total of 3.67 runs as underdogs on the road against the Yankees in Game 1.
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Marlins' Jonathan Villar expected to start in center field February 17th, 2020
- Twins' Byron Buxton (shoulder) swinging off tee, targeting Opening Day return February 15th, 2020
- Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2 October 5th, 2019
- C.J. Cron sitting Saturday for Minnesota October 5th, 2019
- Max Kepler (shoulder) starting for Twins in Game 1 Friday October 4th, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota October 4th, 2019
- Nelson Cruz at DH Friday for Twins in Game 1 October 4th, 2019