Cardinals' Miles Mikolas to start NLCS Game 1
St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Miles Mikolas will start for the in Game 1 of the NLCS on Friday night against the Washington Nationals.
Jack Flaherty started in Game 5 of the Division Series, so he will start in Game 3, after Adam Wainwright gets the ball for Game 2. Mikolas allowed 1 run in 5 innings in Game 1 of the NLDS against the Braves.
Mikolas is averaging 25.8 FanDuel points per game this season and has a 4.16 ERA, 1.22 WHIP, 18.8% strikeout rate and 4.2% walk rate.
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (calf) could miss start of season February 26th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) scratched Thursday February 26th, 2020
- Braves' Julio Teheran (hamstring) to debut by Monday February 26th, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale (elbow, illness) throws BP session February 26th, 2020
- Royals' Salvador Perez (elbow) to play catcher Thursday February 26th, 2020
- Mets' J.D. Davis' shoulder MRI negative February 26th, 2020
- Paul Goldschmidt (elbow) on first Wednesday for Cardinals February 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) day-to-day after 'minor setback' February 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals October 15th, 2019