Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals
St. Louis Cardinals infielder/outfielder Tommy Edman is starting Game 4 of the National League Championship Series versus left-hander Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Tuesday night.
Edman had been hitting seventh this postseason, going 6-for-29 (.207) with 4 extra-base hits and 6 strikeouts, but the Cardinals are shaking up the order a bit Tuesday against a lefty. Jose Martinez is hitting second after hitting fifth last game. Yadier Molina and Paul DeJong are lined up fifth and sixth, respectively. Kolten Wong has dropped from second to eighth. St. Louis is down 3-0 in the series.
numberFire's models project Edman for 10.9 FanDuel points in Game 3, at a cost of $2,900. The Cardinals are road underdogs with an implied total of 3.33 runs.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Cardinals' Paul Goldschmidt sidelined with elbow issue March 11th, 2020
- Paul Goldschmidt (elbow) on first Wednesday for Cardinals February 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) day-to-day after 'minor setback' February 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019