Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals
St. Louis Cardinals infielder/outfielder Tommy Edman is starting Game 4 of the National League Championship Series versus left-hander Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Tuesday night.
Edman had been hitting seventh this postseason, going 6-for-29 (.207) with 4 extra-base hits and 6 strikeouts, but the Cardinals are shaking up the order a bit Tuesday against a lefty. Jose Martinez is hitting second after hitting fifth last game. Yadier Molina and Paul DeJong are lined up fifth and sixth, respectively. Kolten Wong has dropped from second to eighth. St. Louis is down 3-0 in the series.
numberFire's models project Edman for 10.9 FanDuel points in Game 3, at a cost of $2,900. The Cardinals are road underdogs with an implied total of 3.33 runs.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals October 15th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Matt Carpenter not starting Monday's Game 3 for the Cardinals October 14th, 2019
- Jose Martinez starting for St. Louis in NLCS Game 3 Monday October 14th, 2019