Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4
St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Dexter Fowler is not starting Game 4 of the National League Championship Series versus left-hander Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Tuesday night.
Fowler is taking a seat after going 2-for-33 with 10 strikeouts in eight postseason games. He's yielding center field to Harrison Bader and the leadoff spot to Tommy Edman on Tuesday evening.
The Cardinals are road underdogs with an implied total of 3.33 runs.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Cardinals' Paul Goldschmidt sidelined with elbow issue March 11th, 2020
- Paul Goldschmidt (elbow) on first Wednesday for Cardinals February 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) day-to-day after 'minor setback' February 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019