Yankees-Astros ALCS Game 4 postponed to Thursday
Game 4 of the American League Championship Series between the New York Yankees and Houston Astros has been postponed until Thursday due to inclement weather in the New York area.
The Yankees and Astros were both expected to go with a bullpen committee approach on Wednesday, but now Game 1 starters Zack Greinke and Masahiro Tanaka will be able to toe the rubber in Game 4. Assuming there are clearer skies in New York on Thursday, the game will be played at 8:08 PM ET.
numberFire's models project Greinke for 22.1 FanDuel points in Game 4. Tanaka is pegged for 24.5 FP.
- Pirates' Chris Archer (neck, shoulder) out until 2021 June 3rd, 2020
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Astros' Yordan Alvarez (knees) could return Wednesday March 9th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander shut down with lat strain March 9th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander dealing with triceps soreness March 8th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander to play on Tuesday February 27th, 2020
- Astros' Lance McCullers (elbow) making spring debut this weekend February 27th, 2020