Giancarlo Stanton (quad) still sidelined for Yankees in ALCS Game 4
New York Yankees outfielder Giancarlo Stanton (quad) is not starting in Game 4 of the American League Championship Series on Thursday night against right-hander Zack Greinke and the Houston Astros.
Stanton is still working through a right quad issue. Yankees manager Aaron Boone believes Stanton might be able to play designated hitter in Game 5 on Friday. The full Pinstripes lineup: DJ LeMahieu 1B, Aaron Judge RF, Aaron Hicks CF, Gleyber Torres 2B, Edwin Encarnacion DH, Brett Gardner LF, Gary Sanchez C, Gio Urshela 3B, Didi Gregorius SS. Masahiro Tanaka is toeing the rubber.
The Yankees are home favorites with an implied total of 4.52 runs. The over/under is 8.5 runs.
- Mitch Garver grabbing seat for Twins versus Pirates August 4th, 2020
- Jorge Polanco back in Twins' lineup Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Eddie Rosario cleaning up for Twins on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Jacob Stallings sitting Tuesday for Pirates August 4th, 2020
- Jarrod Dyson starting for Pittsburgh on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Pirates place Gregory Polanco in right field Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Phillies-Yankees canceled Tuesday for storm, doubleheader scheduled Wednesday August 3rd, 2020
- Yankees' Gleyber Torres sitting Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Tyler Wade starting at shortstop for Yankees Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Miguel Andujar sitting for Yankees Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Brett Gardner starting in left field for Yankees Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Luke Voit sitting for Yankees Monday August 3rd, 2020