Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (quad) returns to the lineup for ALCS Game 5 on Friday
New York Yankees outfielder Giancarlo Stanton is in the lineup for a must-win Game 5 of the ALCS against the Houston Astros on Friday. Edwin Encarnacion is sitting.
Stanton returns to the lineup for the first time since Game 2 and will bat fourth as the designated hitter versus right-hander Justin Verlander and the Astros. The full Pinstripes lineup: DJ LeMahieu 1B, Aaron Judge RF, Gleyber Torres 2B, Giancarlo Stanton DH, Aaron Hicks CF, Gary Sanchez C, Didi Gregorius SS, Gio Urshela 3B, Brett Gardner LF. James Paxton is on the mound.
Our models project Stanton for 9.9 FanDuel points on Friday. He is priced at $3,500.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Edwin Encarnacion returns to the Yankees' lineup on Saturday October 19th, 2019
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton sitting on Saturday October 19th, 2019
- Edwin Encarnacion sitting for New York in ALCS Game 5 on Friday October 18th, 2019
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (quad) returns to the lineup for ALCS Game 5 on Friday October 18th, 2019
- Giancarlo Stanton (quad) still sidelined for Yankees in ALCS Game 4 October 17th, 2019
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka starting in Thursday's Game 4 against Houston October 16th, 2019