Dodgers receive Luis Rengifo in two-player deal with Angels
The Los Angeles Dodgers have reportedly acquired second baseman Luis Rengifo in a trade with the Los Angeles Angels.
According to ESPN, Rengifo will be exchanged for outfielder Joc Pederson. Expect the 22-year old to battle for an infielder roster spot in spring training.
In 108 career games with the Angels. Rengifo produced a .238 average with 7 home runs and 33 RBI.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to be back on mound 'soon' April 7th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw to start on opening day March 9th, 2020
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger held out Monday March 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson (hip, side) still unable to hit February 26th, 2020
- Julio Urias will start 2020 season in Dodgers' rotation February 22nd, 2020
- Phillies acquire Kyle Garlick in trade with Dodgers February 15th, 2020
- Dodgers receive Luis Rengifo in two-player deal with Angels February 4th, 2020