Dodgers' Joc Pederson (hip, side) still unable to hit
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson (hip, side) has not yet been cleared to resume hitting.
Pederson is dealing with a strain in his right side that "has turned out to be more persistent than he originally thought," tweets MLB.com's Ken Gurnick. A.J. Pollock could see a boost to start the year if Pederson isn't ready for Opening Day.
Pederson set career-bests across the board last season with 36 home runs, 74 RBI, and 83 runs scored. His .249 batting average and .876 OPS also set personal-bests.
- Mets' Jacob deGrom (forearm) expected to make next start June 14th, 2021
- David Peralta out of Arizona's Sunday lineup June 13th, 2021
- Asdrubal Cabrera batting fifth for Diamondbacks on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Ketel Marte batting second for Diamondbacks on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Arizona's Josh Rojas resting on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Matt Beaty batting in cleanup spot for Dodgers on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Cubs' Javier Baez (thumb) scratched on Sunday, Eric Sogard to start against Cardinals June 13th, 2021
- Eric Sogard batting seventh for Chicago on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Patrick Wisdom batting sixth for Cubs on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Jason Heyward not in Cubs' lineup on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Cubs' Ian Happ batting sixth on Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Ian Happ sitting for Cubs against Cardinals June 11th, 2021