Red Sox' Xander Bogaerts (ankle) makes spring debut on Wednesday
Boston Red Sox infielder Xander Bogaerts made his 2020 Spring Training debut on Wednesday afternoon in the team's game against the Detroit Tigers.
Bogaerts appeared in the lineup for the first time this year, serving as the designated hitter and batting third against Tigers starter Ivan Nova.
In two plate appearances, Bogaerts went 0-2 with a pair of strikeouts and two runners left on base.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale has left flexor strain March 5th, 2020
- Red Sox' Xander Bogaerts (ankle) makes spring debut on Wednesday March 4th, 2020
- Boston to get another opinion on Chris Sale (elbow) March 4th, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale (sore elbow) undergoing MRI March 3rd, 2020
- Chris Sale (elbow, illness) starting season on Red Sox IL February 27th, 2020