Yankees' Gary Sanchez dealing with back pain
New York Yankees catcher Gary Sanchez has dealt with back discomfort off and on in camp.
Sanchez was reportedly "not particularly concerned", but lingering back pain is a situation to monitor with the season just around the corner. Sanchez will be taking at least the next few days off to recover.
numberFire projects Sanchez for a .239 batting average with 30 home runs, 77 RBI, 65 runs and 1 stolen base in 2020.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Orioles' Trey Mancini (cancer) expects to miss season April 28th, 2020
- Steve Pearce officially retires after 13 seasons April 14th, 2020
- Mark Reynolds announces his retirement after 13 seasons April 9th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' James Paxton (back) throws pain-free Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton takes live BP Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Yankees' Gary Sanchez (back, flu) to be re-evaluated Friday March 11th, 2020