Gary Sanchez (back) likely inactive for Yankees until Friday
New York Yankees center Gary Sanchez (back) isn't expected to return to game action until Friday.
Sanchez is feeling better after dealing with back soreness over the weekend. Barring any setbacks, he should be back out there on Friday.
numberFire's models project Sanchez to bat .239 with 30 homers, 77 RBI, and 65 runs scored this season.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Orioles' Trey Mancini (cancer) expects to miss season April 28th, 2020
- Steve Pearce officially retires after 13 seasons April 14th, 2020
- Mark Reynolds announces his retirement after 13 seasons April 9th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' James Paxton (back) throws pain-free Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton takes live BP Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Yankees' Gary Sanchez (back, flu) to be re-evaluated Friday March 11th, 2020