Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw to start on opening day
Per Los Angeles Dodgers manager Dave Roberts, Clayton Kershaw will be the starting pitcher for opening day against the San Francisco Giants.
This shouldn't come as much of a surprise, but it is nice to see confirmation that the ace pitcher is healthy and ready for the start of the season. This news should cement his status as a top pick in fantasy drafts this year.
Kershaw is projected for a 3.50 ERA, with 181 strikeouts, 39 walks and 14 wins to 9 losses. He'll be a top fantasy option yet again in 2020.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw to start on opening day March 9th, 2020
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger held out Monday March 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson (hip, side) still unable to hit February 26th, 2020
- Julio Urias will start 2020 season in Dodgers' rotation February 22nd, 2020
- Phillies acquire Kyle Garlick in trade with Dodgers February 15th, 2020
- Dodgers receive Luis Rengifo in two-player deal with Angels February 4th, 2020