Twins' Byron Buxton (shoulder) to take live batting practice Tuesday
Minnesota Twins center fielder Byron Buxton (shoulder) will have a live batting practice Tuesday.
Buxton had surgery performed on his labrum last September and continues to work his way back onto the field. It remains to be seen whether he will be ready for the season opener, but it's not entirely off the table.
numberFire projects Buxton to bat .255 in 2020 with 18 home runs, 70 runs, 63 RBI and 22 stolen bases.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Twins' Byron Buxton (shoulder) to take live batting practice Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Twins' Byron Buxton (shoulder) swinging off tee, targeting Opening Day return February 15th, 2020
- Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2 October 5th, 2019
- C.J. Cron sitting Saturday for Minnesota October 5th, 2019
- Max Kepler (shoulder) starting for Twins in Game 1 Friday October 4th, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota October 4th, 2019