Mets' Michael Conforto (oblique) diagnosed with strain, re-assessment scheduled for next week
New York Mets outfielder Michael Conforto has been diagnosed with a right oblique strain.
Conforto will be sidelined after suffering a right oblique strain. Expect another update on a possible return timeline after his assessment next week. Jake Marisnick should see a boost in playing time in the outfield if Conforto is expected to miss extended time.
For the 2020 regular season, our models project Conforto to produce a .253 batting average with 34 home runs and 91 RBI.
- Atlanta's Cole Hamels (tricep) skips Saturday's side session July 11th, 2020
- Cubs' Anthony Rizzo (back) participates in Saturday's workout July 11th, 2020
- Diamondbacks' Starling Marte rejoins summer camp July 10th, 2020
- Giants' Hunter Pence diagnosed with right foot inflammation July 10th, 2020
- Diamondbacks' Kole Calhoun arrives at summer camp July 10th, 2020
- Dodgers' Gavin Lux reports to camp July 10th, 2020
- Robinson Cano (undisclosed) missing from Mets July 10th, 2020
- Michael Wacha targeting Mets' rotation July 9th, 2020
- Brad Brach (undisclosed) missing from Mets July 8th, 2020
- Amed Rosario absence was Mets' decision July 8th, 2020
- Mets' Jacob deGrom targeting 100-pitch Opening Day July 6th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie running 'gingerly' during base-running drill July 5th, 2020