Michael Wacha starting Game 1 for Mets on Friday
New York Mets pitcher Michael Wacha will start the first half of Friday's doubleheader against the New York Yankees.
Wacha is expected to be limited to aroudn 80 pitches. He was activated from the 10-day injured list on Thursday after missing around three weeks of action due to shoulder inflammation. He was scheduled to start on Thursday night before the game was postponed. The 29-year-old right-hander owns an ugly 6.43 ERA with a 27.7 strikeout percentage over 14 innings (three starts) this season.
Wacha has averaged 24.0 FanDuel points per start this season. Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Mets are +116 underdogs in Game 1 on Friday.
- Josh Reddick sitting for Arizona Monday June 14th, 2021
- Tim Locastro starting for Arizona Monday June 14th, 2021
- Twins starting Alex Kirilloff in right field on Monday night June 14th, 2021
- Josh Rojas batting leadoff for Diamondbacks Monday June 14th, 2021
- Twins place Rob Refsnyder (hamstring) on 10-day injured list June 14th, 2021
- Diamondbacks give Asdrubal Cabrera Monday evening off June 14th, 2021
- Austin Meadows in Rays' cleanup spot Monday June 14th, 2021
- Mike Zunino behind Rays' plate Monday June 14th, 2021
- Manuel Margot on Tampa Bay's bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Yandy Diaz sitting Monday for Tampa Bay June 14th, 2021
- Ji-Man Choi (groin) activated Monday for Rays June 14th, 2021
- Brandon Lowe leading off for Rays versus White Sox June 14th, 2021