Mitch Garver sitting for Minnesota Wednesday
Minnesota Twins catcher Mitch Garver is not in the lineup Wednesday in the team's game against the Detroit Tigers.
Garver is being replaced behind the plate by Ryan Jeffers against Tigers starter Casey Mize.
In 75 plate appearances this season, Garver has a .152 batting average and a .482 OPS.
- AJ Pollock starting on Wednesday for Dodgers in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Joc Pederson sitting on Wednesday for Dodgers in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Enrique Hernandez starting on Wednesday for Dodgers in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi starting on Wednesday for Tampa Bay in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Austin Barnes not in Los Angeles' Wednesday lineup for Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Austin Meadows starting for Rays on Wednesday in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Twins' Alex Kirilloff making MLB debut in Game 2 Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers behind Twins' plate Tuesday in postseason opener September 29th, 2020
- Byron Buxton (concussion) batting second for Twins Tuesday in Game 1 September 29th, 2020
- Alex Avila starting on Sunday for Twins September 27th, 2020
- Miguel Sano starting on Sunday for Minnesota September 27th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers not in Twins' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020