Kyle Wright on hill Thursday as Braves go for sweep
Atlanta Braves pitcher Kyle Wright is the starting pitcher for Game 3 of the National League Division Series on Thursday afternoon against right-hander Sixto Sanchez and the Miami Marlins.
Wright will be making his first postseason appearance as the Braves attempt to sweep the Marlins and advance to the National League Championship Series. The right-hander had a 2.37 ERA with 14 strikeouts and 9 walks in 19 innings over his final three starts of the regular season. The Braves are using the same lineup as the first two games of the series: Ronald Acuna CF, Freddie Freeman 1B, Marcell Ozuna DH, Travis d'Arnaud C, Ozzie Albies 2B, Dansby Swanson SS, Adam Duvall LF, Nick Markakis RF, Austin Riley 3B.
numberFire's models project Wright for 24.9 FanDuel points on Thursday and he has a salary of 9,200.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Atlanta's Nick Markakis starting in Friday's Game 5 lineup against Dodgers October 16th, 2020
- Johan Camargo starting for Atlanta in Wednesday's Game 3 October 14th, 2020
- Nick Markakis sitting on Wednesday for Atlanta in Game 3 October 14th, 2020
- Braves' Cristian Pache in center field Tuesday for Game 2 October 13th, 2020
- Kyle Wright on hill Thursday as Braves go for sweep October 8th, 2020
- Braves' Ian Anderson starting Game 2 Wednesday October 7th, 2020