Kris Bryant on third base Friday afternoon for Cubs
Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is back in the starting lineup for Friday afternoon's series opener against right-hander Kyle Wright and the Atlanta Braves.
Bryant will return to third base and bat cleanup after a couple days off. Joc Pederson will hit fifth and David Bote will be available off the bench.
numberFire's models project Bryant for 8.8 FanDuel points and he has a salary of $9,000 on the one-game slate between the Cubs and Braves.
- Tommy Edman (torso) scratched from Cardinals' Tuesday lineup; Lane Thomas enters June 15th, 2021
- Kean Wong hitting sixth for Los Angeles on Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki starting behind the plate for Angels on Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Anthony Rendon (triceps) out of Angels' Tuesday lineup against Oakland June 15th, 2021
- Angels' Max Stassi resting on Tuesday night June 15th, 2021
- Nomar Mazara absent from Tigers' lineup Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Joc Pederson leading off for Cubs against Mets June 15th, 2021
- Ian Happ hitting sixth Tuesday for Cubs June 15th, 2021
- Cubs' Patrick Wisom on bench Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Javier Baez (thumb) back for Cubs Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Cubs' Joc Pederson receives a breather on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Jake Marisnick hitting fifth for Cubs on Monday June 14th, 2021