Mitch Garver (shoulder) out of Minnesota's Saturday lineup against Tigers
Minnesota Twins catcher Mitch Garver (shoulder) is not starting in Saturday's contest against the Detroit Tigers.
Garver will sit on Saturday afternoon after Minnesota's left Friday's game with shoulder inflammation. Expect Ben Rortvedt to see more time behind the plate until Garver is ready to return.
According to Baseball Savant on 44 batted balls this season, Garver has produced a 18.2% barrel rate and a .211 expected average.
- Jacob Stallings sitting for Pirates Wednesday afternoon June 23rd, 2021
- Ben Gamel in left field Wednesday afternoon for Pittsburgh June 23rd, 2021
- Andrew Vaughn absent from White Sox's lineup against Pirates June 23rd, 2021
- Yasmani Grandal behind plate for White Sox's Wednesday matinee June 23rd, 2021
- White Sox's Danny Mendick taking seat Wednesday afternoon June 23rd, 2021
- Garrett Hampson starting on Tuesday for Rockies June 22nd, 2021
- Miguel Sano on Minnesota's hot corner Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Luis Arraez absent from Twins' lineup Tuesday afternoon June 22nd, 2021
- Twins put Byron Buxton back on IL with hand injury June 22nd, 2021
- Ryan Jeffers catching for Twins Monday June 21st, 2021
- Twins' Ben Rortvedt sitting Monday June 21st, 2021
- Ryan Jeffers sitting Sunday for Twins June 20th, 2021