Josh Naylor not in Indians' lineup Tuesday
Cleveland Indians right fielder Josh Naylor is not in the lineup for Tuesday's game against left-hander Tarik Skubal and the Detroit Tigers.
Harold Ramirez will shift to right field on Tuesday and Jordan Luplow will make a start in center field. Ramirez will hit sixth and Luplow will be on cleanup duties, with Eddie Rosario batting between them.
numberFire’s models project Luplow for 11.1 FanDuel points and he has a $2,700 salary on Tuesday. Rosario ($2,600) is projected for 10.4 FanDuel points and Ramirez ($2,200) is projected for 9.2. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Indians have an implied total of 4.8 runs and Skubal owns the third-worst ground ball-to-fly ball ratio out of Tuesday's listed starters.
- Ben Rortvedt catching for Twins on Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Ben Gamel in Pirates' Sunday lineup September 19th, 2021
- Carson Kelly catching for Arizona on Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Twins' Jake Cave batting eighth on Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Harold Castro batting ninth for Tigers on Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Miguel Rojas sitting for Miami on Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Roberto Perez catching for Cleveland Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Myles Straw sitting Sunday for Cleveland September 19th, 2021
- Cleveland's Bobby Bradley starting Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Franmil Reyes sitting Sunday for Indians September 19th, 2021
- Bradley Zimmer batting leadoff for Cleveland Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Bobby Bradley sent to Cleveland's bench on Saturday afternoon September 18th, 2021