Jonathan India batting eighth for Reds on Tuesday
Cincinnati Reds infielder Jonathan India is in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Philadelphia Phillies.
India will start at second base on Tuesday and bat eighth versus right-hander Aaron Nola and the Phillies. Max Schrock (calf) has been placed on the injured list.
numberFire's models project India for 9.3 FanDuel points on Tuesday. His salary is $2,600.
- Kevin Pillar on Mets' bench Thursday afternoon July 29th, 2021
- Mets' Brandon Drury on second base Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Gary Sanchez sitting for Yankees versus Rays July 29th, 2021
- Aaron Judge back in Yankees' lineup Thursday afternoon July 29th, 2021
- Brett Phillips in right field Thursday for Rays July 29th, 2021
- Kevan Smith sitting for Braves Thursday afternoon July 29th, 2021
- Shogo Akiyama sitting Wednesday for Reds July 28th, 2021
- Tucker Barnhart on Reds' bench Tuesday July 27th, 2021
- Reds' Aristides Aquino absent Tuesday July 27th, 2021
- Tucker Barnhart sitting for Reds Monday July 26th, 2021
- Tyler Stephenson sitting for Cincinnati Monday July 26th, 2021
- Reds' Eugenio Suarez starting Monday July 26th, 2021