Boston's Xander Bogaerts scratched on Friday, Marwin Gonzalez to start against Toronto
Boston Red Sox infielder Xander Bogaerts has been scratched from Friday's game against the Toronto Blue Jays.
Bogaerts has been scratched from Friday's lineup for an undisclosed reason. Marwin Gonzalez will start at shortstop on Friday and bat eighth versus right-hander Ross Stripling and the Blue Jays.
The Red Sox implied team total of 5.12 runs is the fourth-highest team total on Friday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Yankees reportedly acquire Joey Gallo in trade with Texas July 28th, 2021
- Rangers' Joey Gallo scratched on Wednesday, Jason Martin to start July 28th, 2021
- Angels' Adam Eaton batting seventh on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Brewers reportedly acquire Eduardo Escobar in trade with Diamondbacks July 28th, 2021
- Brandon Marsh sitting for Angels on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Update: Arizona's Andrew Young batting sixth on Wednesday night July 28th, 2021
- Tuesday's game between Red Sox and Blue Jays postponed due to rain July 27th, 2021
- Jarren Duran joining Boston's bench Tuesday July 27th, 2021
- Franchy Cordero sitting Tuesday for Red Sox July 27th, 2021
- Michael Chavis on second base for Red Sox versus Blue Jays July 26th, 2021
- Xander Bogaerts on Red Sox's bench Monday July 26th, 2021
- Christian Vazquez catching for Red Sox Sunday July 25th, 2021