Tucker Barnhart catching for Reds on Saturday
Cincinnati Reds catcher Tucker Barnhart is in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Colorado Rockies.
Barnhart will catch for left-hander Wade Miley and bat seventh versus right-hander German Marquez and the Rockies. Tyler Stephenson moves to the bench.
numberFire's models project Barnhart for 11.4 FanDuel points on Friday. His salary is $2,200.
- Giants' Mike Yastrzemski (hamstring) scratched on Wednesday, Thairo Estrada to start against Diamondbacks August 4th, 2021
- Brandon Crawford batting fifth in Giants' Wednesday lineup August 4th, 2021
- Diamondbacks' Josh VanMeter scratched on Wednesday, Jake Hager to start against Giants August 4th, 2021
- Wilmer Flores heads to Giants' bench on Wednesday August 4th, 2021
- Tommy La Stella (hamstring) operating third base for Giants on Wednesday August 4th, 2021
- Buster Posey handling catching duties for Giants on Wednesday August 4th, 2021
- Tyler Naquin on Reds' bench versus Twins August 4th, 2021
- Reds' Max Schrock sitting Wednesday afternoon August 4th, 2021
- Tucker Barnhart taking seat Wednesday for Cincinnati August 4th, 2021
- Tyler Stephenson taking seat for Reds Tuesday August 3rd, 2021
- Joey Votto back in Reds' lineup Tuesday August 3rd, 2021
- Tyler Stephenson catching for Reds Sunday August 1st, 2021