Padres' Jake Cronenworth on second base Thursday
San Diego Padres infielder Jake Cronenworth is back in the starting lineup for Thursday's series opener against left-hander Wade Miley and the Cincinnati Reds.
Cronenworth hit a solo home run on Wednesday after entering the game as a defensive replacement in the fifth inning. He is replacing Ha-Seong Kim on second base and batting seventh in Thursday's contest.
numberFire’s models project Cronenworth for 9.6 FanDuel points and he has a $3,100 salary on Thursday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Padres have an implied total of 4.2 runs. Miley has the best ground ball-to-fly ball ratio out of Thursday's listed starters.
- Yankees reportedly acquire Joey Gallo in trade with Texas July 28th, 2021
- Rangers' Joey Gallo scratched on Wednesday, Jason Martin to start July 28th, 2021
- Angels' Adam Eaton batting seventh on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Brewers reportedly acquire Eduardo Escobar in trade with Diamondbacks July 28th, 2021
- Brandon Marsh sitting for Angels on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Update: Arizona's Andrew Young batting sixth on Wednesday night July 28th, 2021
- Trent Grisham grabbing seat Wednesday for Padres July 28th, 2021
- Victor Caratini sitting for Padres against Athletics July 28th, 2021
- Eric Hosmer held out of Padres' lineup Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- San Diego's Adam Frazier leading off on Tuesday night July 27th, 2021
- Padres acquire Adam Frazier in trade with Pirates July 25th, 2021
- Padres' Austin Nola sitting Sunday July 25th, 2021