Bradley Zimmer starting for Cleveland on Tuesday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Bradley Zimmer is in the lineup Tuesday in the team's game against the Chicago Cubs.
Zimmer is getting the nod in center field while batting eighth in the order against Cubs starter Kyle Hendricks.
Our models project Zimmer for 0.7 hits, 0.5 runs, 0.1 home runs, 0.4 RBI and 8.5 FanDuel points.
- Manuel Margot sitting for Rays versus Yankees July 29th, 2021
- Francisco Mejia moving to Tampa Bay's bench Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Yankees reportedly acquire Joey Gallo in trade with Texas July 28th, 2021
- Rangers' Joey Gallo scratched on Wednesday, Jason Martin to start July 28th, 2021
- Angels' Adam Eaton batting seventh on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Brewers reportedly acquire Eduardo Escobar in trade with Diamondbacks July 28th, 2021
- Indians' Daniel Johnson out of lineup Wednesday afternoon July 28th, 2021
- Indians' Bobby Bradley on bench versus Cardinals July 28th, 2021
- Roberto Perez riding pine Wednesday for Cleveland July 28th, 2021
- Bradley Zimmer on Indians' bench Wednesday afternoon July 28th, 2021
- Franmil Reyes batting cleanup in Cleveland's Tuesday lineup July 27th, 2021
- Cleveland's Daniel Johnson in right field on Tuesday July 27th, 2021